Our Award Winning Wine Selection
Brilliant Local Wines to choose from..
The Klein Karoo wine region in the Southern Cape is arguably the most diverse of South Africa’s wine regions, stretching along the Cape Route 62 from Montagu in the west to the Outeniquas in the east.
The Klein Karoo is situated between spectacular mountain ranges, and its vines are mostly grown in the fertile alluvial soil along the riverbanks. The climate is generally drier than that of the other wine regions, resulting in healthy vineyards, which are grown organically to a large extent. Various microclimates enable Klein Karoo winemakers to produce different styles of quality wines – including dry wines, fortified wines and potstill brandies. Muscadel, Cape Port, witblits, intriguing red blends and a selection of white wines make for a delightful discovery.
Our Winelist have received awards:
Our A La Carte Restaurant was awarded the Diamond Diners Club Winelist Award and the Best New Winelist Entry 2012.
- Accommodation in Oudtshoorn
- African Bush Safaris in Oudtshoorn
- Buffelsdrift Game Lodge Management Team
- Community Project
- Conferences in Oudtshoorn
- Contact us
- Elephant Experiences in Oudtshoorn
- FLASH DEAL
- Guest Comments of Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- Lion Feeding Experience in Oudtshoorn
- Map to Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- Meerkat Safaris in Oudtshoorn
- Oudtshoorn Activities
- Our “African style” A la Carte Restaurant
- Our Award Winning Wine Selection
- Our Lodge
- Our Rates
- Outdoor Functions at our Elephant Lapa
- Package Deals
- Spa Specials & Packages
- Virtual Tour
- Volunteering at Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- Weddings at Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- The Spa @ Buffelsdrift